Our first episode in the series of interview with Entrepreneurs that are building a business they love.
Tonight’s guest is Chris Anderson | Founder & CEO of Pencil Leadership | Coach for Online Entrepreneurs | Podcaster
Chris’s background in Sport coaching led him to discover his passion towards helping others begin to build a life they love.
Find more about Chris: linktr.ee/Chris.t.anderson
In this episode he shares his story, experience, and insights he discovered along his journey.
Below you can find a time breakdown of the topics we touched:
- 0:01:23 – Chris’s Background
- 0:03:33 – Are you an night own or morning lark?
- 0:05:25 – What are you passionate about or in other words what can keep you up at night?
- 0:08:06 – What is your why behind the business?
- 0:10:45 – Running a business you are passionate about, how do you manage to balance between family, business, and yourself?
- 0:13:59 – Do you have any tips for the listeners on finding balance?
- 0:16:09 – Diving deeper into balance finding, how do you make decisions and set priorities?
- 0:18:59 – Do you have something like an ideal life scenario prepared or how far ahead do you plan things in your life?
- 0:20:29 – Where do you keep your goals not to forget where you are heading?
- 0:21:58 – How do you plan your week? What helps you to be productive?
- 0:28:48 – Can you name one monthly, one weekly and one daily activity that is pivotal to your business growth?
- 0:32:04 – What does outreach mean?
- 0:35:27 – On what do you spend 50% of the workday???
- 0:36:42 – What advice can you give on the topic of outsourcing tasks?
- 0:38:41 – What was the first thing you outsourced?
- 0:43:08 – First hire?
- 0:44:28 – What is the most important step of the buyer’s journey and what should that step have, to maximize conversion?
- 0:46:13 – A must have to build brand authority
- 0:47:13 – In your case can you name one tool or system that gave you a massive boost to your self-awareness?
- 0:49:58 – The Enneagram experience
- 0:53:22 – Change in self-perception with growth in income
- 0:57:18 – What do you think actually influenced your growth of income?
- 0:59:24 – Having a busy lifestyle, do you have any self-care rituals?
- 1:02:27 – How important was and is your surrounding to your growth and success?
- 1:04:16 – Who were had the most influence on you?
- 1:06:31 – What did it take to create your surrounding? Or how did it come to be?
- 1:08:02 – What strategies helped you the most to find the right people?
- 1:10:18 – Reaching out to people we admire
- 1:14:25 – What advice would you give to the listeners on what can they do right now, to make the most out of 2021 in their business?
Life Origami Podcast with Alen Leit, is a talk show, where we take a look at business as a tool for self-realization. We will invite to the microphone Entrepreneurs who are building a business they love and will cover topics from self-development and self-awareness to productivity and business strategies.
Support the podcast by becoming an official Patron and join our closed Patron Facebook group:
More information about what I do you can find below: